- blog posts with RSS feeds and comments
- major links via tabs at the top
- more links on the left and right
- a shared calendar
- it is searchable
- They’ve included some wiki functionality (every page can be edited) and a recent changes history is tracked
- Has a wysiwyg interface so no one has to know HTML (although EVERYONE should know basic HTML…)
Very cool indeed… especially since I’m starting work on a new version of our staff intranet, complete with blogging ability, too. I’d love to see more library intranets – anyone?