CK’s Blog recently posted something that might prove rather useful when you are explaining the benefits of blogging to others. CK polled readers of her blog, asking them “what is the single greatest point of value you receive from blogging?” Then she condensed everything into a handy-dandy little pdf file.
Check out the PDF file! There are some great quotes there, including:
- Feedback: “our blog has allowed us to get instantaneous feedback on our work”
- Knowledge: “I get to interact and learn from marketers that are smarter than I am…”
- Self Improvement: “Blogging makes you better at what you do”
- Organize My Thoughts: “it gives me a whiteboard to organize my thoughts”
- Learning: “I love the chance to learn by doing that blogging represents”
(Found on the Church of the Customer blog)