Here’s where I’m speaking in 2007 (so far – my list is slowly growing this year):
- April 12: Wiki Panel. Kansas Tri-Conference.
- April 16: Planning and Implementing Library 2.0. Computers in Libraries 2007.
- April 17: Guiding Libraries & Info Pros Through Change. Computers in Libraries 2007.
- April 19: Podcasting and Videocasting Bootcamp (postconference session with David Free). Computers in Libraries 2007.
- May 11: Emerging Trends. New York Public Library.
- May 16: Web 2.0 in libraries. 2007 Central Kansas Library System Spring Assembly.
- June 22: Videocasting for Public Libraries (preconference), ALA 2007.
- July 18: Making time for web 2.0. SEFLIN 2007 Energize Conference (Energize 2.0).
- September 25: Keynote. Allegheny County Library Association.
- October 4-7: Keynote. LITA national Forum.
- November 2: Keynote. Tampa Bay Library Consortium 2007 Annual Meeting.