Here’s where I’m speaking in 2007-2008 – come say hi if I’m in your neck of the woods!
- May 11: Emerging Trends. New York Public Library.
- May 16: Web 2.0 in libraries. 2007 Central Kansas Library System Spring Assembly.
- June 22: Videocasting for Public Libraries (preconference), ALA 2007.
- July 18: Making time for web 2.0. SEFLIN 2007 Energize Conference (Energize 2.0).
- August 2: NEKLS Technology Day. Making Time for Web 2.0
- August 14: Sirsi/Dynix Institute – Creating a 2.0 Library (with Thad Hartman)
- September 18: Education Institute. Planning and Implementing Library 2.0.
- September 25: Keynote. Allegheny County Library Association.
- October 7: Keynote. LITA national Forum.
- October 25: Mississippi Library Association
- October 28: Internet Librarian: Podcasting & Videocasting Boot Camp (with David Free)
- October 29: Internet Librarian: Planning & Implementing Library 2.0
- October 30: Internet Librarian: Creating Library Services for Teens in Second Life
- November 2: Keynote. Tampa Bay Library Consortium 2007 Annual Meeting.
- November 29: Education Institute. Guiding libraries & info pros thru change
- January 18: Planning and Change Management. Panhandle Library Access Network, Panama City Beach, FL.