Do you guys know about the Education Institute online courses and seminars? They frequently put together a great set of online sessions (and your truly sometimes presents one, too). here’s what they have going on this fall:
- Time Management for Library Staff – Cheryl Stenström, Online Course, September 10 – October 5,2007 4 Week Course with the Education Institute.
Technology Tuesday Series
- Sept 18 – Setting up the New Stuff: Planning & Implementing Library 2.0 – David Lee King
- Oct 2 – Going Drupal — an Open Source CMS Adventure – Pat Moore, Darryl Friesen, and Doug MacDonald
- Oct 16 – Lego Your Library: Social Software and Web 2.0 Building Blocks – Geoffrey Harder and Kenton Good
- Oct 30 – Is My PC Infected? Practical Ways to Stomp Out and Prevent Malware & Spyware – Alex Merill
- Nov 13 – New Rules of Web Design – Jeff Wisniewski
- Nov 27 – Tagging, Folksonomies, and Libraries – Ellyssa Kroski
- Dec 11 – In the Eye of the Beholder: Privacy, Censorship and Identity on the Web – Geoff Harder and Kenton Good
- Jan 8 – Federated Search: New Tools and Best Practices – Frank Cervone and Jeff Wisniewski
- Jan 15 – Ten Top Technologies for 2008 – Michael Stephens
Check em out!