How can you participate? Two ways:
- Watch the screencast and make a comment – what do you think? What are you doing with Facebook Pages?
- Show up at my table Monday, July 13, 10:30am. Instead of a formal presentation, show up having watched my screencast … and we’ll have a discussion about Facebook Pages!
So … this screencast is all about Facebook Pages. Here’s what I cover:
- The basics of a Facebook Page – I describe what can be done with the Wall, the Info page, friending, status updates, events, discussion boards, and boxes.
- Who uses your Facebook Page? I talk about the stats that come with a Facebook Page.
- Facebook Apps – I briefly talk about the two apps my library has built
- Connecting with customers – I talk about the ways a library can connect with customers using their Facebook Page.
- And I mention my library’s Facebook Page quite a bit…. check it out!
So - chime in in the comment box and at my table on Monday! I plan to also live stream the discussion – we’ll see how that goes.