Iâ€™ve come to the end of my thoughts (for now) on developing an online first mentality for your library. Hereâ€™s a handy list of the whole series of articles:
Developing an Online First Mentality:
- Part One: What IS Online First?
- Part Two: In the Library?
- Part Three: Everything Online
- Part Four: Where does your community hang out?
- Part Five: thatâ€™s this article!
To finish up, here’s some further reading on the idea ofÂ creating an online first mentality. Enjoy!
- How you can change your company to be digital first
- Digital-first companies thrive on mobile disruption. Everyone else struggles.
- Digital First Business Implications
- Web First Mentality: Minor Victory No. 1
- Quick Check on the Web First Mentality
- Getting to the web-first mentality â€“ start with the Content ManagementÂ System
- Transitioning to a Web-first Mindset
- The Transition to Digital Journalism
- Web First in Practice
- How a Digital First approach guides a journalistâ€™s work
- How Digital First Media hopes to transform workflow, culture of newspaper factories
Thanks for reading!