Ever wish a social media company like Facebook or Twitter would tell you the best way to post on their site?
Well – you’re in luck! Most social media companies want to embrace the business user (that’s you), and have some sort of best practices that they share.
Here’s a listing of current Best Practices for popular social media sites:
- Facebook Pages – The current one, Facebook for Business, has a lot of tips for a Facebook Page. Here’s a link to a copy of their older Best Practices guide, which has some very practical posting tips that are still useful.
- YouTube – the YouTube Creator Playbook has great tips for getting your video watched.
- Instagram – Instagram for Business – lots of ideas, best practices, and case studies on using Instagram.
- Twitter – Grow your Business with Twitter – Best practices on posting and on how their ads work.
- LinkedIn – I haven’t done a lot with LinkedIn. Probably means I should check out their Best Practices for your Company Page
- Pinterest – I found two for Pinterest. The first is Pinterest for Business, full of general tips for using Pinterest as a business resource. The second is Business Best Practices, which gives some practical posting tips and tricks.
- Vine – And two for Vine (because I think Vine’s fun): Vine Best Practices for Journalists and Pro Tips for Using Vine.
Now you have no excuse – read up, and make those posts ROCK!
Tips image by Rachael Voorhees