I’m pretty psyched to be taking part in the Education Institute Tech Tuesday teleconferences that have been created by “the Partnership” – an organization made up of the the Executive Directors of the British Columbia Library Association, the Library Association of Alberta, the Ontario Library Association and the Saskatchewan Library Association.
Here’s a list of some of the upcoming teleconfereces:
- Gadgets & Libraries by Hope Tillman, Sept 13th
- Instant Messaging & Collaboration by Aaron Schmidt, Sept 27th
- Podcasting by Greg Schwartz, Oct 11th
- Dreamweaver Tips & Tricks by Jillian Koskie, Oct 26th
- Designing for Scent: Why Stinky Sites Work by Darlene Fichter, Nov 8th
- New Technologies & Libraries by Stephen Abram, Nov 22nd
- Web Design for the Design Challenged by Jeff Wisniewski, Dec 6th
- The Ins and Outs of RSS: Really Simple Solutions for Using Really Simple Syndication by Geoff Harder, Jan 10th
- Library Web Sites meet About.com by David King, Jan 24th
Come join in ifyou can – should be a good time (and my first webcast/teleconference!).