I recently read 10 Stats about Video that Marketers Need to Know from the Marketing Insider Group. Good article!
Here are some highlights that stood out to me:
- Facebook native video posts receive 135% more organic reach that photo posts.
- Consumers are almost ten times more likely to click on a video than text or photos.
- A business is 53 times more likely to appear on the first page of Google results if it utilizes it on their webpage.
- Two minutes is best for maximum engagement.
- 85% of Facebook videos, for example, are watched without sound.
- Making ads look like stories boosts positive response.
- 40% of all consumers using mobile devices who see a video on YouTube visited the store or brand website.
Like I’ve said before … you probably need to take the plunge, and start making some videos if you haven’t already started. Your customers are responding to video marketing everywhere else. It makes sense that they would respond to your video experiments, too!.
Simple videos, when done well, can powerfully connect with your community.