Every once in awhile, I write a “what David did today” post … I’d love to see what others with similar jobs did!
So – What did I do today?
- Checked to see if someone was answering a couple of blog post comments on our website (they were)
- Gathered updates from my department about our nasty Conflicker worm (almost cleaned out – nasty, nasty worm. Still have to yell at McAfee.
- Also got updates about our virutal servers we recently purchased, about scanners for the public, and about our recent bandwidth upgrade
- Lots of Podcamp Topeka work (we’re hosting a podcamp) throughout the day- emailed podcamp.org owner to see about being listed there, emailed our cafe manager to figure out lunch costs, created a pbworks wiki page for session leaders, and tweeted about it a couple of times
- Added 23 things kansas meeting to my calendar…
- emailed youtube video of local family using our summer reading coupons at applebees to library managers
- lunch at my desk … twitter/rss/emails/facebook messages
- walked around public floor, asked staff how PCs were behaving
- Did some planning for Thursday’s skype call with Darien Library for our weekly managers meeting
- Worked on updating our Technology Plan to send to the state… erate and all
- Finished off the day researching how to write an Experience Brief – thinking about writing one for our website.
Whew! Busy day for me.