- Poking Around in Youtube Insights
- Video, Youtube, and my Library
- Youtube – the first 15 seconds
- Youtube – Calls to Action
- Youtube & Metadata – Use it!
- Focus on Youtube – Use Annotations!
- … and this post 🙂
Why have I been focused on Youtube? Well, a couple of reasons. One, I really needed to re-focus on Youtube a bit at work. Writing and thinking about this stuff really helps me figure out what I need to do next for my library’s Youtube account.
One more reason – Youtube is a social network, with subscribers, friends, content creators, comments, likes, and favorites. If you want friends, subscribers, comments … and more importantly, video viewers, you need to be there. You need to watch videos, leave comments, likes, favorites, share videos, etc. That gets you noticed by others in the Youtube community (and your local customers who use Youtube).
Try out some of my suggestions, and see if you can increase engagement in Youtube in 2012!